WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information You Provide to Us:
- Information Collected Automatically:
- Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your computer’s or device’s acceptance of cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of our Website’s best features.
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so we can endeavor to provide you with an optimal online experience.
- E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
WILL 4DHIJABI.COM SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
- Business Transfers:
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your personal information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of 4dhijabi.com and Others:
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of 4hijabi.com, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- shipping address
The information you can view, and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information, we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.